Hours M-TH 7:00am-5:30pm
EV Charger Incentive Application
Qualifications and Steps to Redeem:
1. Be a TEC member that owns and receives electrical service at the dwelling in which the equipment will be installed.
2. Purchase and install a residential Level 2 (240-volt) smart charging station for your all-electric vehicle (hybrid vehicles do not qualify).
3. Set the charging delay to a time determined by TEC (such as 10 p.m.).
4. Allow TEC to perform final inspection.
5. Following final site inspection and approval of the paper work, TEC shall process an incentive payment of $250 to you, the member.
Member Information (Where equipment will be installed)
Phone Number :
Please indicate the name of the contractor or company that installed the charging unit.
Mailing Address (if different)
Reliability & Outages
Copyright Tanner Electric Cooperative, Â©2014